4 bedroom detached house for saleAlderley Road, Over Alderley, Cheshire
- Approximately 4,298 sq ft (house and garaging/annexe)
- 3 reception rooms and study
- Morning room
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sitting room/bedroom 4
- Garaging with potential 1 bed annexe above
- Stable block, manege, paddock land
An exquisite 19th Century 3/4 bedroom family house nestled within stunning gardens with stabling, paddocks and manege.
Entrance hall, two cloakrooms, drawing room, dining room, morning room, study, sitting room/bedroom four, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms (all en suite), cellar.
Double garage with potential one bedroom annexe above.
Stable block with three stables, feed room, hay store and tack room, 20 x 40m Charles Britton sand/rubber manege, beautifully landscaped gardens, paddock land, in all about 3 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42493884.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIL100051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.