1 bedroom apartment for saleWestgate Street, Cardiff
- Ideal for First Time Buyers and Investors alike
- One Bedroom
- Second Floor
- No Chain
Located in the Heart of Cardiff, convenient for an abundance of local amenities is this one bedroom apartment, situated in the popular Kenilworth House. The accommodation comprises of a good sized living/dining space, separate fitted kitchen, bathroom and generous double bedroom. NO CHAIN!
Book now to view to avoid disappointment! An amazing opportunity to purchase a one bedroom apartment situated in the sought after Castle Court, on popular Westgate Street! Within walking distance to an abundance of local amenities and travel links, this property is situated in the heart of the City Center. The accommodation comprises of a good sized living/dining space, separate fitted kitchen, bathroom and generous double bedroom. NO CHAIN -
Via wooden double doors to the communal hall way, doors leading to ground floor apartments, stairs and lift leading to higher floors
Via solid door with access to all rooms. Wood block flooring and access to storage cupboard
Living/dining Room 15' 2" to Recess x 12' 9" Max ( 4.62m to Recess x 3.89m Max )
With two sash windows to the front aspect, wood block flooring, picture rail, wall mounted uplighters and power points.
Kitchen 12' 6" to Recess x 5' 5" ( 3.81m to Recess x 1.65m )
A range of fitted wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces. Integrated electric oven and hob with built in extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap over, tiled splash back, sash window to rear aspect and a second single glazed, obscured window to the rear aspect. Wood effect flooring and power points.
Bedroom 12' 9" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 3.89m Max x 2.90m Max )
via door with obscured glazed panels, wood block flooring, sash window to front aspect, power points, wall mounted uplighters and picture rail.
Three piece white suite comprising of bath, low level W.C. and pedestal hand basin. Tiled floors, partially tiled walls with tongue and groove cladding around the lower half, obscured window to rear aspect, mirror with light mounted over and shaver point.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42494088.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP104565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.