5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBerthons Gardens, Walthamstow, E17
- Fantastic end of terrace house with off street parking
- Bright and spacious interiors throughout
- Beautiful open plan kitchen with air conditioning
- Separate spacious reception room
- Utility room and a downstairs WC
- Four spacious double bedrooms
- A further good sized single bedroom
- Sleek family bathroom as well as a good sized shower room
This fantastic five bedroom, end of terrace house is beautifully arranged over three floors and boasts a naturally lit, open-plan kitchen overlooking the garden.
Berthos Gardens is within a close proximity of the picturesque Epping Forest and an array of amenities located on Wood Street. Wood Street Station is also within walking distance and offers frequent services into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 985768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.