4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBagnall Road, Cinderhill, Nottingham
Sold STC £155,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £155,000-£165,000*
- Five Bedrooms
- Garage & Driveway
- Perfect Family Home
- Semi Detached
- No Chain
*GUIDE PRICE £155,000-£165,000* ROOM FOR ALL OF THE FAMILY in this EXTENDED FIVE BEDROOM traditional semi detached property situated within Cinderhill, NG6 and benefiting from being sold with no upward chain and within easy access to the M1 and the City Centre transport links.
*GUIDE PRICE £155,000-£165,000* ROOM FOR ALL OF THE FAMILY in this EXTENDED FIVE BEDROOM traditional semi detached property situated within Cinderhill, NG6 and benefiting from being within easy access to the M1 and the City Centre transport links. This property would make a fantastic family home and investment as the property does require some TLC. Internally the property comprises of having, entrance hall way, two reception rooms, kitchen, five bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property has a garage and driveway with both front and rear gardens.
Entrance Hall Way
Wooden entrance door and a double glazed window to the front, stairs to the first floor and a wall mounted radiator.
Living Room 16' 4" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.98m max x 3.30m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, wall mounted radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 15' 2" x 12' 1" max ( 4.62m x 3.68m max )
Patio doors providing access to the garden, wall mounted radiator and a plate rail.
Kitchen 15' 2" max x 8' 9" max ( 4.62m max x 2.67m max )
*L Shaped Room* Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over and matching splash backs, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, space for a fridge and freezer, wall mounted radiator, glass serving hatch to the dining room, pantry, double glazed window to the rear and side and a door leading to the out buildings with a door leading to the garage and WC.
WC, Belfast sink, quarry tiled flooring and tiled splash backs.
Bedroom 1 9' 7" into wardrobes x 13' 6" ( 2.92m into wardrobes x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 11' 3" ( 3.33m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear, panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 13' 1" x 12' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 5 8' 11" x 6' 5" ( 2.72m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator and a wall mounted boiler.
Wash hand basin, double glazed window to the rear, partly tiled wall coverings, panelled bath with mixer taps and a shower attachment over.
Wc, wash hand basin and a double glazed window to the rear.
Garage 20' 1" x 9' ( 6.12m x 2.74m )
There is a walled frontage with wrought iron gates which provides access to the driveway with off road parking which provides access to the garage.
There is landscaped garden which is laid to lawn, patio area with shrub boarders and is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42496086.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL103977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.