5 bedroom detached house for saleSt John's Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- 20'6 long Sitting Room
- Dining Room & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/Shower Rooms
- In all about 1,736 sq ft
- Driveway with parking for up to 4 cars
- Single Garage with additional parking
- Rear Garden
A well proportioned 5 bedroom family house in a convenient and popular location near to grammar schools, with scope for updating. Parking to the front and garage to the rear accessed via New England Road
166 St John's Road is a good sized detached
five bedroom family house built of part mellow brick and part painted pebbledash upper elevations, with some tile hanging to the dormer windowed roof conversion, under a tiled roof with a timber gabled end. The property has UPVC double glazed casement windows.
The accommodation is arranged over three floors with the loft conversion providing two bedrooms and a second bathroom. The property offers a spacious entrance hall and two good sized reception rooms with interlinking double doors allowing the rooms to become open plan. There is a generous driveway to the front with off road parking for up to 4 cars and a detached single garage to the rear with additional parking.
The property would benefit from some cosmetic updating throughout.
- Spacious Entrance Hall with tiled floor, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard and airing cupboard with immersion tank and window to side, downlighters
- Cloakroom with pedestal hand basin, low level wc, tiled floor, fully tiled walls
- Dining Room with curved bay window to front with curved radiator below, glazed panelled double doors to
- 20'6 long Sitting Room with French doors to terrace and rear garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of matching wall and floor units with inset over cabinet lighting, black granite worksurfaces and splashback, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, square double bowl sink unit with water filter, windows overlooking rear garden, Rangemaster dual fuel stove, Rangemaster extractor hood over, space for American fridge/freezer, tiled floor, ceiling downlighters, glazed panelled door to side pathway; boiler cupboard with Worcester gas fired boiler
- Stairs to first floor with ¼ landing with wood framed single glazed stained glass window to side, downlighters
- Master Bedroom with range of fitted mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards to 2 walls, fitted shelving, curved bay window to front with curved radiator below
- Family Bath/Shower Room with white suite of corner Jacuzzi bath and low level wc, vanity unit with hand basin, wall mounted mirror fronted cabinet and shelving, large walk-in shower cubicle, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, downlighters
- Double Bedroom 2 with built-in wardrobe cupboards, understairs storage cupboard, access to flat roof
- Bedroom 5 - a small double with windows overlooking garden
- Stairs to second floor landing with window over rear garden and corner display shelf
- Double Bedroom 3 with deep built-in wardrobe cupboards with access into eaves, sloping ceilings, downlighters
- Bedroom 4 - a small double with sloped recess, downlighters
- Family Bathroom 2 with white suite of panelled bath with wall mounted shower attachment, low level wc, vanity unit with hand basin, heated towel rail, sloped recess, downlighters, fully tiled walls and floor
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42497316.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TON150149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Tunbridge Wells - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.