3 bedroom bungalow for saleSpeldhurst Road, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Guide Price £695,000
- Front Entrance Hall
- Open Plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom, Guest Bedroom, Study/Nursery
- Dressing Room/Single Bedroom
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Just over 0.25 of an acre
A former Victorian lodge located on the edge of the village of Langton Green enjoying lovely views.
East Gate Lodge is an attractive, detached, single storey Victorian lodge with later additions, comprising colourwash rendered elevations under a slate roof and double glazed windows throughout.
- Front Entrance Hall wood flooring, downlights, door to- Double Guest Bedroom with window to front
- Study/Nursery with window to front, wooden flooring, loft access
- Bathroom with spa bath and separate hand shower attachment, hand basin, low level wc, chrome ladder style heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, downlights, shaver point, extractor fan
- Step down to Open Plan Sitting/Dining Room with picture window to the rear, modern flame effect gas fire, downlights, wood flooring to Sitting Room and Dining Room leading to tile flooring to Kitchen - downlights, granite work surfaces, matching wall and base units offering extensive storage, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink, integrated fridge, freezer, AEG dishwasher, 5 ring gas hob Rangemaster and electric oven, Idesit chimney style stainless steel cooker hood, 2 skylights, doors from Sitting Room to
- Conservatory appointed to maximise views over adjoining farmland and beyond, tiled floor, french doors to paved terrace, Dimplex electric heater
- Utility Room/Rear Lobby stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, door to rear leading to parking area and gardens
- Hallway and step from Sitting Room to Triple Aspect Master Bedroom with views over farmland and seasonal views over countryside beyond, sliding door to rear terrace
- Large Single Bedroom (currently used as a Dressing Room) with built in his and her wardrobes, window to front
- Shower Room with double tray shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, vanity unit with hand basin, low level wc, slate tiling to walls, tiled floor, built in recessed shelf storage and additional storage cupboard, Airflow extractor fan, ladder style chrome heated towel rail
Viewers should be aware that access to the front door and southern boundary to the garden are over the main driveway to Shirley Hall, but there is a separate owned driveway into a turning and parking area to the rear of the property from Speldhurst Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42497343.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TON150244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Tunbridge Wells - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.