6 bedroom equestrian facility for saleGoudhurst Road, Lamberhurst, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility Room
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Master Bedroom
- 4 Further Bedrooms & Guest Suite
- Family Bathroom
- In all about 3239 sq ft
- Detached Tithe Barn, Offering About 1385 sq ft
- Two Paddocks
- In All Just Under 3 Acres
Guide Price £895,000 - £925,000
A most attractive listed 17th century farmhouse with beautifully presented accommodation, over 3,000 sq ft, with a detached listed tithe barn and set in just under 3 acres
Pittsgate is a most attractive Grade II listed farmhouse with origins dating back to the 17th century, or earlier.
Built of mellow brick and part tile hung elevations under a tiled roof with a mixture of sealed unit double glazed casement panelled windows, 1 or 2 with leaded lights, and some with secondary double glazing. There are high beamed ceilings to the majority of the property.
To the rear and side of the house is a detached barn, thought to be 18th century, built of timber frame with weather boarded elevations of brick and sandstone under a tiled roof.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch with glazed panel door to
- Dining Room with broad inglenook fireplace with bressumer beam, cupboard to side, oak board flooring, door to
- Fine Drawing Room with magnificent inglenook fireplace with oak bressumer and log burning stove, french windows to front garden, second pair of french windows to side terrace overlooking pond, staircase to first floor
- Family Room with ornamental brick fireplace and oak bressumer, shelved storage cupboard, door to staircase to first floor, open timber screen and arch to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with an extensive range of pine floor and wall cupboards and dresser unit, 2 oven electric AGA, wood and granite work surfaces, twin bowl belfast sink and mixer tap, built in fridge, pair of pretty 6 panel casement windows in arched recesses overlooking the garden, step to
- Rear Hall with access hatch and ladder to loft storage, window to drawing room, rear entrance door, door to
- Downstairs Shower Room with tiled shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and low level wc
- Double Aspect Utility Room with fitted pine and oak floor and wall units, space and plumbing for American fridge, tumble dryer and washing machine, twin bowl belfast sink, built in double oven, fitted oak double cupboard with with water storage tank and oil fired boiler, tiled floor, window overlooking pond.
- Double Aspect Master Bedroom - ornamental fireplace with exposed brick, oak plank floor
- Front Facing Double Bedroom with views over paddock, walk in wardrobe, shelved storage cupboard
- Family Bathroom with roll top bath, tiled shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin, low level wc, ladder style heated towel rail
- Rear Facing Double Bedroom with exposed timber framing
- Bedroom/Study with fitted desk unit with drawer units and storage cupboards, shelved wall cupboard
- Inner landing with ornamental brick fireplace, sitting area with oak plank floor and staircase to
- Double Aspect Guest Bedroom with exposed beams, oak door to built in wardrobe cupboard, sloping ceilings, hatch to roof space and door to En-suite Bathroom with roll top bath, pedestal hand basin, low level wc, tiled double shower cubicle, heritage roof light
- Front Facing Double Bedroom with steps to mezzanine bedroom area, sitting area with oak door to built in wardrobe cupboard, oak plank floor, sloping ceilings, door to roof storage space
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42497358.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TON150285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Tunbridge Wells - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.