3 bedroom detached house for saleWardcliffe Road, Weymouth
Sold STC £280,000
- Character Property
- Detached 3 Bedroom
- Garage & ORP
- Large Rear Garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
NO ONWARD CHAIN: This Victorian detached 3 bedroom property boast character features and its offered with no chain, with a large level garden the house also boast conservatory, garage utility space, cloakroom and has two reception rooms. We are expecting a high volume of viewing' on this property.
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this fantastic three bedroom character property which is offered with no onward chain, the property consist of a separate lounge and dining room, kitchen, utility, cloakroom, conservatory, front and rear garden, three bedrooms, family bathroom, and off road parking with a garage, situated in with 1 mile of Weymouth town centre and is near the local amenities, please call now to arrange your viewing.
door to the front with original single glazed window to the front and side, radiator, carpet flooring, under stair cupboard and door to each room.
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 9" max ( 4.93m x 3.58m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, open fire place, radiator, TV point, coved high ceiling with wood flooring.
Dining Room 13' 5" max x 11' 9" ( 4.09m max x 3.58m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory, serving hatch opening to the kitchen, TV point, radiator, wood flooring.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the side, door to cloakroom and utility space, 1 1/2 Asterite sink, work tops, space fro oven and fridge freezer, larder with window to the side.
Double glazed window to the side, WC, wall mounted boiler.
Room at the rear with plumbing for washing machine, two single glazed windows to the rear, door to the garden.
Conservatory 11' 3" x 8' ( 3.43m x 2.44m )
UPVC construction with double glazed window to the rear and side, flooring, door to the utility space and down stairs cloakroom and door to the rear leading to the garden.
Landing 1st Floor
Double glazed window to the side, loft access, radiator, airing cupboard and storage cupboard, carpet flooring.
Master Bedroom 16' 3" x 11' 10" max ( 4.95m x 3.61m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, TV point, carpet flooring, chimney breast.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.09m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the rear, two built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpet flooring.
Three double glazed windows to the side, radiator, bath, shower cubical, wash hand basin, WC, part tiling.
Laid to lawn with flower border, pathway to the front door,
Large lawn area, fully enclosed surround, side access, patio area, range of trees, brick built building at the rear.
Off road parking for at least four cars.
Up & over doors, light and power, single glazed windows to the side and rear, space for loft storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42498159.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.