4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDunstable Road, Dagnall, BERKHAMSTED
Sold STC £475,000
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- TWO BATHROOMS
- VILLAGE LOCATION
* FOUR BEDROOMS * TWO BATHROOMS * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * STUNNING VIEWS * SECLUDED GARDEN * DOUBLE GARAGE * HOME OFFICE/STUDIO * VILLAGE LOCATION * GRAMMER SCHOOL CATCHMENT *
This deceptively spacious family house offers 'something for everybody'. Be it sociable entertaining space or peaceful rooms to hide away, home office or teenage den, double garage for car enthusiast or excellent storage, stunning countryside views and great village location, it's hard to imagine a more perfect family house of this ilk. The house is situated in the centre of the village close to the infant school and play group. The village has a pub and farm shop among other things, with Berkhamsted and Tring being a short drive away providing excellent shopping facilities and station serving London Euston. The village is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is surrounded by stunning countryside including Ivinghoe Beacon and Whipsnade Zoo.
The house itself is immaculately presented throughout and has been extended to create a near perfect family home. The two main reception rooms at the front offer comfortable space to watch TV or just sit and enjoy some 'R&R'. The kitchen at the rear is fitted with white cottage style units and wooden work surfaces with integrated appliances and space for a range cooker, and in the chimney, sits a pretty log burner/stove adding a real charm to the room. Beyond the kitchen is a lovely conservatory/dining room. Just off the kitchen is a rear lobby which provides access to the rear garden and leads to the w/c and utility rooms.
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.78m x 3.20m )
Sitting Room 14' x 11' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.61m )
Kitchen 17' 10" x 10' 4" ( 5.44m x 3.15m )
Utility Room 7' x 5' ( 2.13m x 1.52m )
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 10' 7" ( 4.24m max x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 11' max x 10' 11" max ( 3.35m max x 3.33m max )
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' 4" max ( 3.63m x 2.54m max )
Bedroom Four 8' 4" narrowing to 5'1 x 12' max ( 2.54m narrowing to 5'1 x 3.66m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42498195.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH100346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.