5 bedroom detached house for saleEshton, Wynyard, Billingham
- Impressive Mezzanine style conservatory over two levels
- THREE en suite bathrooms
- 2nd Floor accommodations
- Impressive staircase to galleried landing
- Triple garage, with lighting, electrics and loft space
SUBSTANTIAL LUXURIOUS family home situated on a large, PRIVATE CORNER PLOT & offering high standards of indoor and outdoor living constructed by George Wimpey boasting STUNNING INTERIOR, four reception rooms, galleried landing, five bedrooms with THREE EN-SUITES.
Set within the highly desirable community of Wynyard Woods this property is an absolute must see. Family living comprising of hallway with impressive centre staircase, study, beautiful lounge with doors leading to garden, dining room with bay window, cloaks/WC, kitchen with fitted units, island and a spacious dining area overlooking the rear garden, utility room, astounding conservatory situated to the rear of the property over two levels providing a balcony area perfect for taking time out to relax. To the first floor an admirable galleried landing leading to three bedrooms, family bathroom and master suite with fitted dressing area & Juliet balcony also giving access to first floor conservatory, spacious en-suite with his and hers sinks and stairs leading to master bedroom. From the main landing a further staircase leading to two double bedrooms and en-suite ideal for a teenager living at home. Externally the property has enclosed rear garden with various, trees, plants and shrubs with triple garage and driveway to the front. Viewing is essential to appreciate accommodation.
Via double doors with tiled flooring, two storage cupboard, two radiators, doors leading to study, dining room, lounge, kitchen and cloaks/WC, amtico flooring
Part tiled with low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator
Snug/tv Room 15' 6" Plus Bay x 10' 5" ( 4.72m Plus Bay x 3.18m )
Wood framed double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, telephone point and TV aerial, amtico flooring
Lounge 25' 9" x 10' 5" Plus Bay ( 7.85m x 3.18m Plus Bay )
Two wood framed double glazed windows to side elevation, attractive fireplace, three radiators, door leading to conservatory and French doors leading to rear garden
Dining Room 15' 6" Plus Bay x 13' ( 4.72m Plus Bay x 3.96m )
Wood framed double glazed bay window to front elevation, two radiators plus telephone point
Spectacular space over two levels, three radiators, doors to kitchen, lounge and patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 20' 5" Max x 15' 4" ( 6.22m Max x 4.67m )
Fitted kitchen part tiled with island and a range of wall and base units incorporating 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer, granite work tops, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, double electric oven plus built-in microwave, gas hob and cooker hood, three radiators, TV aerial & telephone point, dining area with doors leading to outdoor patio, doors to utility room and conservatory
Utility Room 6' 2" x 6' 7" ( 1.88m x 2.01m )
Fitted wall and base units with work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, boiler, radiator and door leading to rear garden
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway with galleried balcony, wood framed double glazed window to front elevation, two radiators, doors to master suite, three bedrooms, family bathroom and stairs leading to second floor.
A private space entered into dressing area with fitted wardrobes, radiator, Juliet balcony to rear elevation, doors leading to en-suite, first floor mezzanine conservatory and stairs leading to master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 26' 8" Max x 15' 6" ( 8.13m Max x 4.72m )
Wood framed double glazed windows to front and side elevations, radiator, TV aerial & telephone point and storage cupboards
Part tiled comprising of double shower cubicle, his & hers vanity sink units, low level WC, extractor fan and heated towel rail
Bedroom Two 15' 5" plus entrance & dressing area x 13' 1" ( 4.70m plus entrance & dressing area x 3.99m )
Juliet balcony to rear elevation, radiator, door to first floor mezzanine conservatory, dressing area leading to en-suite.
Part tiled comprising of double shower cubicle, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail and wood framed double glazed with to side elevation.
Mezzanine 15' 3" x 12' ( 4.65m x 3.66m )
A true feature to the property with windows to the rear and balcony overlooking the ground floor and two radiators.
Bedroom Three 15' 6" x 13' ( 4.72m x 3.96m )
Wood framed double glazed window to front elevation and radiator
Bedroom Four 15' 5" plus bay, plus fitted wardrobe x 10' 5" ( 4.70m plus bay, plus fitted wardrobe x 3.18m )
Wood framed double glazed bay window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Part tiled with suite comprising of bath with separate taps, low level WC, vanity sink unit, extractor fan, shaver point and chrome heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
Storage cupboard, radiator, doors leading to bedroom 5 and lounge/bedroom 6.
Bedroom Five 17' x 12' 11" Max ( 5.18m x 3.94m Max )
Wood framed double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking balcony area, Velux window to front elevation, radiator and door leading to en-suite
Part tiled with suite comprising of double shower, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator
Bedroom Six 15' 4" max x 20' 2" ( 4.67m max x 6.15m )
Wood framed double glaxed window to side, two velux windows to rear, two radiators with storage cupboard & loft access
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with pristine borders, various matured plants and shrubs. The property benefits from a spacious driveway leading to a triple garage. The rear of the property is enclosed by wall and trees, large area laid to lawn with a spacious patio area.
This property is subject to a community charge, please contact the branch for more information.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42498198.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.