4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 4, Townshend Arms, London Road, Hertford Heath, Herts
- 2100 Sq ft four bedroom detached house
- Spacious kitchen/family room and separate lounge
- Separate study/playroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Three further bedrooms plus family bathroom
- Separate lounge with wood burner and doors leading onto rear garden
- Flooring throughout on ground floor with underfloor heating with radiators to first floor
- Integral double garage with additional parking
- Landscaped garden
- SG13 catchment within walking distance to excellent local schools
90% NOW RESERVED. Call to arrange an appointment to discuss this property.
A private new development of just 6 exclusive houses in this sought after location. Plot 4 is a superb four bedroom detached family house with an integral double garage. The ground floor accommodation benefits from a spacious kitchen/ family room with doors opening onto the rear garden, a separate lounge, study, utility room and a cloakroom. The first floor offers the master bedroom with an en-suite and there are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This leafy village is located on a heath above the River Lea valley with most of the surrounding fields being arable farm land, or cattle and horse grazing. The Goat Inn at the junction of Vicarage Causeway and Downfield Road is the oldest building in the village, with cartography dating pre-1756 showing its location and existence. Hertford is just a short drive away with an excellent choice of local schools for all ages. King's Cross, Moorgate and London Liverpool Street can all be easily accessed by train from Hertford, all with an approximate journey time of 50 minutes. The A10 and M25 provide links to London and the A414 to Welwyn, Hatfield and St Albans.
Off-plan reservations now being accepted
For further information or to arrange an appointment to discuss, contact 01992 663890
Property ref: 121_2309_4182658
26' 2" x 11' 4" (7.98m x 3.45m)
Family Room Area
14' 7" x 14' 1" (4.44m x 4.29m)
14' 7" x 10' 4" (4.44m x 3.15m)
11' 8" x 10' 8" (3.56m x 3.25m)
First Floor Landing
15' x 11' 8" (4.57m x 3.56m)
10' 4" x 8' 2" (3.15m x 2.49m)
14' 7" x 8' (4.44m x 2.44m)
11' 8" x 11' 1" (3.56m x 3.38m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42501180.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4182658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.