3 bedroom detached house for saleLadymeade, Ilminster
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Garden, Garage and Parking
This well presented detached house is situated in the popular town of Ilminster. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, cloakroom, living room/diner, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is a well maintained garden, garage and driveway parking.
Double glazed door to front. Coat hanging and box for meters. Doors to cloakroom and living room.
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Radiator.
Living Room / Diner 27' 1" into bay x 12' 6" max ( 8.26m into bay x 3.81m max )
Front aspect double glazed bay window. Double glazed French doors into conservatory. Stairs to first floor. Under stairs cupboard. Door to kitchen. Telephone and TV aerial points. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.18m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Range of fitted base and wall units. Work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Electric cooker point. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge. Stable door to conservatory.
Conservatory 14' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.18m )
Of UPVC construction with double glazed windows. Lights. Ceramic tiled floor. TV aerial point. Radiator.
Stairs from living room. Airing cupboard. Access to loft. Radiator. Doors to all bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.81m x 2.69m )
Front aspect double glazed window. TV aerial point. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 10' 7" max ( 2.62m x 3.23m max )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.24m x 2.06m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Shaver point. Radiator.
To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a flower bed. A paved driveway provides parking and leads to the single garage. The rear garden, which is enclosed within fencing, is mainly laid to lawn with mature bedding and shrub areas. There is a patio to the front and side of the conservatory. There is pedestrian access at the side and a door gives access to the garage
Garage 17' 5" x 8' 7" ( 5.31m x 2.62m )
With up and over door, and power and light connected. Tap. Single glazed door to rear garden.
From Crewkerne proceed via Kingstone to Ilminster. On entering Ilminster, turn left into East Street. Proceed into the town centre and at the Market Square, turn left into Ditton Street. Continue along this road and just after the Tesco petrol station, turn right into Orchard Vale. Take the second turning right into Ladymeade where the property will be found denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42501540.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.