2 bedroom flat for saleKingston Road, Southampton
Sold STC £139,950
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Living/Dining Room
- Allocated Undercroft Parking
- Close Proximity to City Centre & Train Station
- Ideal Investment Or First Time Buy
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
Fox & Sons Southampton are delighted to offer for sale this superb two bedroom ground floor apartment. The property benefits from double glazing, finished to a very high standard with undercroft parking. The property is located in Shirley within close proximity to Southampton Centre.NO FORWARD CHAIN
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom ground floor flat located in the convenient area of Shirley, within easy walking distance of the city centre and Southampton Central train station.
Entry to the building is via a communal entrance with a secure front door entering into the flat. Upon entering you are greeted by a spacious hallway which offers access to all rooms. The kitchen offers ample wall and base storage cupboards with room for a free standing fridge-freezer. The living room is light and spacious, offering space for both living room and dining room furniture. Partition glass doors give flexibility to separate the kitchen from the living room if desired.
The property has two bedrooms, one double and one single and the bathroom comprises a three piece white suite with a low level WC, pedestal wash basin and a bath with power shower. A communal bike shed is located on the ground floor.
Externally there is allocated undercroft parking for one car.
Lounge 12' 7" into bay x 12' ( 3.84m into bay x 3.66m )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.11m )
Second Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 13' 8" x 5' 8" ( 4.17m x 1.73m )
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 11' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.72m )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 1" ( 2.21m x 1.85m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42501615.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU107672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.