3 bedroom terraced house for saleJacobs Well Lane, Wakefield
Offers in Excess of £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Terraced property with access to the side
- Gas central heating system
- Many recently up-dated features
- An internal inspection highly recommended
Well maintained and tastefully decorated throughout, an excellent opportunity for the buyer that wishes to live close to Wakefield City Centre, situated twixt Pinderfields Hospital and Wakefield City Centre very convenient for many amenities.
An excellent opportunity for the buyer that needs close and easy access to all the amenities within the City Centre. This well maintained and tastefully presented home would suit a range of purchasers.
The accommodation in full comprises: Lounge, dining room open plan to kitchen, rear entrance hallway, shower-room, to the first floor landing three good sized bedrooms and w.c. The spacious cellar area is fitted with a workbench ideal for use as a workshop and offers significant storage options. Fully enclosed rear garden. Gas central heating system, Upvc double glazed windows.
Located less than half a mile to Wakefield City Centre and the many amenities on offer in the City to include two main shopping malls, bus station and two railway stations plus much much more. Short distance to Pinderfields General Hospital.
An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Upvc entrance door with double glazed inset panel and panel above to access the lounge.
Lounge 12' 10" into recess of chimney breast x 14' 3" ( 3.91m into recess of chimney breast x 4.34m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, picture rail, wall light points, fire surround in a traditional style in an oak effect, metal cast, living flame gas fire with tiled inset and a contrasting tiled hearth, radiator, tv point. Door to the first floor landing and door through to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 12' 4" x 7' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.18m )
Coving to ceiling, cupboard storage, radiator, laminate floor. Cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Open plan through to the main kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 6' 8" ( 4.14m x 2.03m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Door to access the rear entrance hallway. A fully fitted bespoke kitchen in a light oak to include base and wall units with a good range of drawers, under unit lighting, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated electric oven, worktop, four ring gas hob and extractor fan above, stainless steel one and a half size sink, matching drainer and a monobloc mixer tap, space for a larder style fridge freezer, two wall units have Georgian style feature doors and shelves. Vertical contemporary style radiator. Door through to the rear entrance hallway.
Rear Entrance Hallway
Provides a upvc double glazed stable door to access the rear garden. Laminate floor. Door through to the shower room.
Upvc double frosted glazed window to the side aspect. Three piece suite finished in white combined of a double shower cubicle, glass shower screen, tiled walls, wash basin set within vanity unit creating cupboard storage below. low flush w.c., radiator, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the first floor landing. Access through to 3 bedrooms and door to w.c.
Low flush w.c., wall mounted hand basin, extractor fan, loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" Max x 10' 10" extending to 11' 1" ( 3.53m Max x 3.30m extending to 3.38m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling and ceiling fan, fully fitted wardrobes with a good range of hanging space and shelves and additional fitted cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.69m )
Window upvc double glazed to front aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator, fitted wardrobes offering a good range of hanging space and shelves.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.38m x 2.21m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator, fully fitted wardrobes offering a range of hanging space and shelves, ceiling fan.
The spacious cellar area is fitted with a workbench ideal for use as a workshop and offers significant storage options.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with mainly walled and fenced boundaries to three sides. Gated access mainly hardstanding providing a good patio area and some raised bedding plots, brick built storage shed with electric light and power sockets.
From Wakefield City Centre follow signs for A642 towards Pinderfields General Hospital passing the new bus station and Trinity Shopping Centre to to right hand side, turn left onto Jacobs Well Lane and this property is situated on the left hand side identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42501627.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.