5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Dell, Tonteg, Pontypridd, CF38 1TG
Sold STC £340,000
- SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE
- TWO EN-SUITE BEDROOMS
- EXTENDED DETACHED
- 31ft KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- DETACHED GARAGE (with utility)
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
**AN EXTENDED & BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY HOME IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION COMPLETE WITH SELF CONTAINED DETACHED ANNEXE**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented 5 bedroom detached home located in a highly sought after cul-de-sac within Tonteg.
Rarely brought to the market and offering excellent living and bedroom accommodation, this unique property has been greatly improved and extended by the current owners and features: an entrance porch, hallway, cloakroom, a spacious lounge, sitting room, a 31 ft modern kitchen/dining room leading to a spacious conservatory.
To the first floor the bedroom accommodation is of an excellent size and offers a Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite, a second en-suite can be found off bedroom two, a further two bedrooms plus a modern family bathroom completes the first floor.
Externally to the front of the property there is ample off road driveway parking leading to a detached garage with utility plus a mature and pretty front garden mainly laid to lawn.
To the rear of the property is a spacious enclosed rear garden with useful patio, decked and lawned areas.
Furthermore set within the rear garden is a self contained annexe comprising of an open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room, a double bedroom and shower room, perfect for an elderly relative or teenage children.
Further benefits include: uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
**EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
* ENTRANCE PORCH: 2.34m x 0.81m (7' 8" x 2' 8")
* HALLWAY: 1.8m (max) x 5.18m (5' 11" x 17')
* CLOAKROOM / WC: 0.79m x 1.88m (2' 7" x 6' 2")
* LOUNGE: 4.22m x 5.18m (max) (13' 10" x 17')
* SITTING ROOM: 2.9m x 2.95m (9' 6" x 9' 8")
* KITCHEN / DINING ROOM (open plan): 9.45m x 3.05m (max) (31' x 10')
* CONSERVATORY: 5.18m (max) x 2.21m (max) (17' x 7' 3")
* LANDING AREA: 4.11m x 1.7m (max) (13' 6" x 5' 7")
* MASTER BEDROOM (with en-suite): 3m x 4.47m (9' 10" x 14' 8")
* EN-SUITE BATHROOM: 1.7m x 2.64m (5' 7" x 8' 8")
* BEDROOM TWO (with en-suite): 2.26m x 3.81m (7' 5" x 12' 6")
* EN-SUITE BATHROOM: 1.7m x 3.05m (5' 7" x 10')
* BEDROOM THREE: 3.2m (max (into alcove)) x 3.86m (max) (10' 6" x 12' 8")
* BEDROOM FOUR: 2.34m x 2.64m (7' 8" x 8' 8")
* FAMILY BATHROOM: 1.65m x 2.64m (5' 5" x 8' 8")
* FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
* DETACHED GARAGE (with utility area): 2.54m x 5.31m (8' 4" x 17' 5")
* REAR GARDEN
ANNEXE (DETACHED & SELF CONTAINED)
* LOUNGE / DINING / KITCHEN (open plan): 3.91m (narrowing to 7'08") x 8.76m (12' 10" x 28' 9")
* BEDROOM: 3.94m x 2.36m (12' 11" x 7' 9")
* BATHROOM/SHOWER ROOM : 2.03m x 2.41m (6' 8" x 7' 11")
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.