3 bedroom link detached house for saleCopse Close, Highfields Caldecote, Cambridge
Sold STC £325,000
- Three bedrooms
- Link detached home
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 15ft Lounge/Diner
- Presented well throughout
- Ideal First Time Buy property
- Village location
- Outdoor Office
* £1000 Buyers Incentive
* 15ft Lounge/Diner
* Presented well throughout
* Ideal First Time Buy property
* Village location
* Outdoor Office
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
3.89m x 2.72m (12'9" x 8'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, electric double oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, window to front, radiator.
Window to front, two piece suite with wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
4.78m x 4.19m (15'8" x 13'9"). Radiator, patio double doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Radiator, access to loft, door to:
3.73m x 4.19m (12'3" x 13'9"). Window to front, fitted with a range of wardrobes, radiator, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Tiled splashback, shower, wash hand basin and WC, window to rear, airing cupboard, radiator.
3.23m x 4.04m (10'7" x 13'3"). Window to rear, dormer window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
3.30m x 2.59m (10'10" x 8'6"). Window to rear, radiator.
Three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin and WC, tiled surround, window to rear, radiator.
To the front of the property is a selection of trees and shrubs, gravelled, off road parking for three vehicles, car port leading to a single garage. To the rear of the property is a private enclosed landscaped garden with a range of trees and shrubs. There is an impressive newly fitted Outdoor Office 14'3" x 10' x 8' fitted with electrics, phone line, broadband and air conditioning unit.
AUDIOTOUR AVAILALBE ON THIS PROPERTY
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42504378.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.