4 bedroom town house for saleHumphrys Street, Sugar Way, Peterborough
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- Town house
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Tandem garage
- Cloakroom and study
- Two en-suites
- Large garden
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* 17ft kitchen/breakfast room
* Tandem garage
* Cloakroom and study
* Two en-suites
* LARGE garden
Double radiator, coving to ceiling, stairs.
Wash hand basin and low-level WC.
3.10m x 1.96m (10'2" x 6'5"). Double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
L Shaped room 5.18m x 4.93m (17' x 16'2") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink with single drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in double oven, built-in four ring gas hob, double glazed window to front and to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, opening to:
3.12m x 3.10m (10'3" x 10'2"). Radiator, coving to ceiling, sliding patio doors to:
6.71m x 3.18m (22' x 10'5"). Radiator, glass roof, bi-folding doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard, radiator, stairs, door to:
3.23m x 3.00m (10'7" x 9'10"). Double glazed window to rear, bedroom suite with a range of cupboards and drawers, radiator, coving to ceiling, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower, wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashback, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
5.21m x 3.12m (17'1" x 10'3"). Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin and low-level WC, double glazed window to rear.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard, radiator, door to:
3.35m x 3.23 (11' x 10'7") maximum. Double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower, wash hand basin and WC, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.12m x 2.59m (10'3" x 8'6"). Double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.54 x 2.24 (8'4" x 7'4"). Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with various plants and shrubs, flower and shrub beds, a path leads to the entrance door. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with various plants and shrubs, flower and shrub borders, gated access.
Tandem garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42504384.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.