2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHethersett
Sold by Us
- Semi Detached Bungalow Occupying a Corner Plot
- 2 Double Bedrooms Overlooking the Rear Garden
- 18’ Lounge/Diner with Large Window to the Front of the Property
- 11’3 Kitchen with a range of Wood Effect Wall & Base Units
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- L-Shaped Gardens to the Front & Side of the Property
- Single Garage with Up & Over Garage Door
- Additional Off Road Driveway Parking
- Secluded Cul-De-Sac Location, yet close to many Local Amenities
- Within Catchment for an OFSTED Outstanding Academy (June 2016)
SUMMARY Guide Price £210,000 - £215,000. This 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow occupies a corner plot in a tucked away cul-de-sac location, in the very popular residential village of Hethersett, south west of Norwich.
The property is well maintained, both inside and out and benefits from well planned accommodation, including an 18' lounge/diner and large windows to all the main rooms, giving this property a light and spacious feel. The 2 double bedrooms both have views of the neat rear garden with bedroom 2 boasting double doors onto the patio. This room could also become a separate dining room or study, depending on your requirements.
The accommodation, location and versatility of this delightful property are sure to generate plenty of interest.
OUTSIDE The L-shaped front garden measures approx. 85' x 28' (max), including driveway, and is laid mainly to lawn with a tree, shrub borders and path to the main entrance. The garden is bounded from the road by a post and chain fence. A short driveway leads to the approx. 16' x 8' single garage with up and over door. Access to a separate enclosed area of garden measuring approx. 44' x 27' (max) is via a wrought iron gate. This area of garden is also laid to lawn with neat beds and a patio adjoining the rear of the house.
DIRECTIONS From the Stratfords office in Hethersett, turn right. Turn left into Mill Road and then take a left into Park Drive. Follow the road, turning left into Firs Road and then right into Howes Close. The property is on the left hand side.
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage.
Fixtures and Fittings
All fixtures and fittings and curtains are specifically excluded from the sale, but may be available in addition, subject to separate negotiation. Carpets and flooring are included.
Viewing Strictly by appointment with Stratfords. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property. An Energy Assessment report is available on this property. Important Notice Stratfords, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER STRATFORDS NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42504774.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361003697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Hethersett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.