3 bedroom town house for saleBasle Close, Bramhall, Stockport, Cheshire
Offers in Region of
- Three Bedroomed, Well Presented
- Three Storey Town House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- GCH & Double Glazed
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Set in Cul-de-Sac Location
- Viewing Essential to Appreciate Property
Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market this three store modern style town house located in the popular area of Bramhall set within a cul-de-sac location. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway leading off to downstairs reception room and access to garage and rear garden and stairs case leading to the first floor. To the first floor there is an open plan living room and dining area leading off to a fitted kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and staircase to the second floor. To the second floor there are three bedrooms, the property benefits from gas central heating and is double glazed. Externally there is driveway parking and garage to the front of the property and to the rear there is a well proportioned garden. The property is being sold with no chain and viewing is essential to appreciated the property.
Property ref: 121_302_3897732
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42506607.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3897732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.