3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Beach Parade, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £140,000
- Chain free semi detached house
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, c/h & part d/g
- Cloakroom, utility, conservatory, gardens
- Convenient location close to seafront
- REDUCED FROM £145,000-£155,000
*** OFFERED CHAIN FREE *** A WELL PRESENTED 3 bedroom SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with cloakroom, 2 reception rooms, utility room, conservatory, front and rear gardens. The property is situated in this CONVENIENT LOCATION close to the SEAFRONT.
A WELL PRESENTED 3 bedroom SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with cloakroom, 2 reception rooms, utility room, conservatory, front and rear gardens situated in this CONVENIENT LOCATION close to the SEAFRONT.
Single glazed door to front, single glazed window to side, carpet.
Single glazed door and window, radiator, understairs access to meters, carpet.
WC, combi central heating boiler, tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 4" into bay x 13' 6" ( 4.37m into bay x 4.11m )
Double glazed bay window to front, fireplace with electric fire, radiator, telephone point, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' x 9' 1" min ( 3.35m x 2.77m min )
Single glazed window to conservatory, fireplace, radiator, laminate flooring, single glazed patio doors to
Single glazed window to front, vinyl flooring.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.31m x 2.92m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, freestanding oven, gas and electric cooker points, cooker hood, part tiling, space for fridge, single glazed window to conservatory, tiled flooring.
Utility Room 6' 5" x 6' 10" ( 1.96m x 2.08m )
Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, single glazed window to rear, tiled flooring.
Loft access, carpet.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" into bay x 10' 8" ( 4.45m into bay x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator, fireplace (blocked), radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.28m )
Wooden frame double glazed window to rear, carpet.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 8' 2" ( 2.46m x 2.49m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet.
Free standing bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC, radiator, wooden frame double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring.
Lawn, gate and pathway to front door.
Lawn, patio, pathway, outside light, side and rear access gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42507408.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.