4 bedroom detached house for saleKirkbride Way, Ingleby Barwick
Offers in Region of £215,000
- A Sensibly Priced Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Nicely Positioned Within this Popular Area of Ingleby Barwick
- Spacious Lounge with Bay Window to the Front
- Dining Room with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Kitchen/Diner with White High Gloss Units, Built-In Oven & Hob, Integrated Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher & Washing Machine
- Cloakroom/WC with White Suite
- Four Bedrooms with Master having an En-Suite Shower Room with Double Shower
- Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gardens to Front & Rear, Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
A Sensibly Priced Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Nicely Positioned Within this Popular Area of Ingleby Barwick.
5.6m x 3.05m
3.05m x 2.77m
4.95m x 2.97m
4.27m x 3.05m
2.5m x 1.52m
3.56m x 3.05m
3.3m x 3.2m
2.64m x 2.54m
2.51m x 2.03m
Gardens & Garage
Lawned front garden with double width driveway leading to the single garage with up and over door, power points and lighting. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with decked area having feature lighting and timber shed which has been adapted to an outside entertaining area with fitted bar.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42508947.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN160149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.