4 bedroom house for saleNormandy Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Beautifully Presented Four Bedroom Period House
- Stunning Accommodation Arranged Over Three Levels
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Luxury Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En suite Shower Room
- Loft Conversion Bedroom Four
- Planning Permission in Place for Large Dormer to Existing Loft Conversion
- Fully Enclosed Garden and Patio Terrace
- Walk to City Centre And Station
- Close to Excellent Schools
An exceptional four bedroom period house, situated in a highly sought-after conservation area location, within walking distance of the city centre, mainline station and excellent local schools.
This fine home is arranged over three levels, presented to high standard and provides spacious accommodation of merit throughout to include: storm porch, entrance hallway, open-plan sitting/dining room, superb kitchen, cloakroom, three first floor bedrooms (master with en suite shower room), plus family bathroom. Stairs rise from the landing up to bedroom four/loft conversion.
To the rear is wonderful fully-enclosed garden with patio area and steps leading down to a well-kept garden.
Please note that planning permission has been granted (September 2016) for further enlargement of the existing loft conversion with the addition of a full width dormer across the back of the house and the addition of a four piece en suite bathroom over the kitchen and bedroom three outshoot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42510252.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA160047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.