5 bedroom detached house for saleWest Hill, Oxted, Surrey
Sold STC £1,095,000
- Highly specified new home
- Large Reception Room
- Bespoke Kitchen
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Walking distance to the town centre and mls
LAST DETACHED HOME REMAINING. SHOW HOME OPEN SATURDAY & SUNDAY 10.30 - 3.30pm.
These traditionally styled and highly specified seven new homes, 3 magnificent six bedroom executive homes in a highly desirable affluent commuter-belt town within walking distance of the Town Centre and Station and in close proximity to the M25 and good local schools.
Fantastic opportunity to reserve one of seven bespoke houses in Central Oxted.
* Walking distance to Oxted Town Centre and mainline station.
* Detached homes from 2,499 sq ft
* Bespoke Kitchens with Cimstone Worktops & Integrated Siemens Appliances
* Luxury Villeroy & Boch Sanitaryware
* 6 Double Bedrooms & 4 Bath/Shower Rooms
* Ceramic Tiling to Kitchens & All Bathrooms & En Suites
* 10-year house buildmark warranty
* Underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to first floor via high efficiency condensing boiler
* Bi-fold doors to Terrace & Private South Facing Landscaped Garden
* Garage & 2 Parking Spaces to Each Home
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42511110.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OXT150192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Oxted - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.