5 bedroom detached house for saleCrow Trees Barn, Dalton Lane, Burton-In-Kendal, Cumbria
- A stunning detached barn conversion built in stone with a slate roof.
- Exceptionally spacious, well planned and versatile family living accommodation.
- A balanced combination of traditional character features such as exposed beams with contemporary fittings to the kitchen, bathroom and two en-suite shower rooms.
- Fabulous lounge with impressive open beamed ceiling.
- Superbly fitted and equipped kitchen.
- Detached three car garage block with a first floor two bedroom apartment above.
- Beautiful, landscaped gardens and grounds of around 0.60 acres.
- Impressive driveway secured by electrically operated iron gates.
- Delightful rural location offering peace and quiet, privacy and security.
- Well placed for access to Lancaster, Kendal, the Lake District, the coast, the Lune Valley, Kirkby Lonsdale and the M6 motorway.
A stunning detached barn conversion of considerable style and character. Detached triple garage block and separate apartment. Beautiful landscaped gardens of around 0.60 acres. Delightful rural location a short distance from the historic village of Burton.
Convenient for Lancaster, Kendal, the M6 motorway and the Lake District. Energy Rating "D".
From Kendal take the A65 and then the A6070 to Burton-in-Kendal. Continue to the southerly periphery of the village and then turn left into Dalton Lane. Follow the lane for a mile, passing Home Farm on the left, and take the first left into a wooded country lane. Turn immediately left again and Crow Trees Barn will be found a short distance along the lane on the left-hand side.
This hidden gem of a property occupies a quiet and peaceful location tucked away along a no-through country lane, forming part of a scattered cluster of properties surrounded by woodland and rolling countryside. The views from the gardens are delightful.
The property is situated about a mile east of the historic village of Burton-in-Kendal where there is a shop and post office, a pub, a primary school, a village hall and church. Burton is well placed for junctions 35 and 36 of the M6 motorway for access to Lancaster, Preston, Manchester, Carlisle and beyond.
Impressive entrance with electrically operated wrought iron gates leading to a sweeping cobbled driveway with ample room for the parking of several motor vehicles.
The house is set in beautifully laid out, landscaped gardens to the front, side and rear featuring terraced lawns, paved patios, sun terraces, a pond, well stocked herbaceous borders and an interesting array of established shrubs and trees.
The gardens adjoin open countryside and the views are sublime.
Mains water and electricity. Septic tank drainage. Oil fired central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42511383.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN140220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.