3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCross Street, Norton
Sold STC £99,950
- Attractive Bay Fronted Three Bedroom Semi
- Easy Reach Of Norton High Street
- South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- 31ft Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Garage to the Rear
- No Onward Chain
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Recently Re-Decorated & New Flooring Laid
Norton is proving to be extremely popular at the moment and this traditional style bay fronted 1950's built three bedroom semi-detached house is a welcome addition to what is currently available. The interior has recently been re-decorated and new flooring has been laid so now there is a very neutral, light and airy feel about the place. The ground floor has an entrance hall, 31ft through lounge/dining room and kitchen. There are three bedrooms, bathroom with a modern white suite and separate WC up on the first floor. Outside, the south/westerly facing rear garden catches the sun just right and there is the added bonus of a detached single garage. Other features include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with combi boiler and no onward chain. With a very sensible price tag, we really do think you will be hard pressed to find one better for the money!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42511545.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.