3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleScotts Road, Glinton, Peterborough
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached House
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Off-Road Parking
- Arthur Mellows Catchment
- Sought After Village Location
- Viewing Essential
* £1000 Buyers Incentive
* Three Bedrooms
* Semi-Detached House
* Large Kitchen/Diner
* Off-Road Parking
* Arthur Mellows Catchment
* Sought After Village Location
* Viewing Essential
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, stairs.
3.43m x 4.22m (11'3" x 13'10"). PVCu double glazed window to front, Open fire with stone built surround, double radiator.
3.35m x 3.30m (11' x 10'10" Maximum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1¼ bowl polycarbonate sink with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, gas and electric points for cooker, PVCu double glazed window to rear, single radiator, archway to:
2.82m x 3.35m (9'3" x 11'). PVCu double glazed double doors to garden, radiator.
Door to garden, door to front, door to:
Fitted with low-level WC.
Fitted with a, stainless steel sink, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble drier, PVCu double glazed window to rear.
PVCu double glazed window to side, built-in storage cupboard, ceiling, access to loft space, door to:
4.17m x 3.10m (13'8" x 10'2"). Two PVCu double glazed windows to rear, built-in double wardrobe with hanging rails, shelving and overhead storage, single radiator, exposed wooden flooring.
3.40m x 3.20m (11'2" x 10'6"). Two PVCu double glazed windows to front, built-in double wardrobe with hanging rails, shelving and overhead storage, single radiator.
2.82m x 2.26m (9'3" x 7'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe with hanging rails, shelving and overhead storage, radiator, exposed wooden flooring.
Recently refitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with hand shower attachment over and folding glass screen pedestal wash hand basin close coupled WC, full height ceramic tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan , PVCu frosted double glazed window to rear.
Outside: Driveway to front providing off road parking, Rear garden is enclosed by timber panelled fence and mature hedge to, rear and sides, mainly laid to lawn, large paved patio with seating area, well stocked mature established ornamental flower and shrub borders and beds, timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42515664.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.