3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLedbury Road, Smithies, Barnsley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Cul de sac position
- Off street parking
- Early vieiwng advised
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this well decorated and appointed, extended, three bedroomed semi detached property be fully appreciated. Situated in a cul de sac position and having off street parking for several vehicles.
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this well decorated and appointed, extended, three bedroomed semi detached property be fully appreciated. Situated in a cul de sac position and having off street parking for several vehicles, there is gas central heating and double glazing where stated. In brief the property comprises of lounge, separated dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom and outside there is off street parking to the front and a garden to the rear.
Lounge 16' 2" max, into recess, inc stairs x 12' 7" into bay window ( 4.93m max, into recess, inc stairs x 3.84m into bay window )
With coving to the ceiling, picture rail, the focal point of the room is the feature fire surround with marble hearth and back which houses the electric fire, a spindled staircase rises to the first floor landing, laminate flooring, radiator, front facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Dining Room 16' 5" max, into recess x 11' 2" ( 5.00m max, into recess x 3.40m )
There is coving, centre ceiling rose, understairs store cupboard, laminate flooring and a side facing double glazed picture window.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 6' 10" ( 4.65m x 2.08m )
There is a range of fitted wall and base units, wood block worksurfaces, one and a half bowl sink, gas cooker point and space for a range cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, radiator, side facing double glazed entrance door and a rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
With access to the loft and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' max ( 3.28m x 3.05m max )
There is a picture rail, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 7' 1" x 10' 4" max ( 2.16m x 3.15m max )
With a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 5' 10" ( 1.96m x 1.78m )
With a radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer shower set over, there is tiling to the walls, radiator, tiling to the floor and there is a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is an extensive drive providing parking for several vehicles and to the rear is a garden with lawn, patio and a brick-built store.
Proceed out of Barnsley along Wakefield Road, at the roundabout turn right on to Rotherham Road and then left on to Ledbury Road where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42518238.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.