3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHigh Street, Scotton
- Superbly presented three bedroom detached bungalow
- Stunning southern aspect views across open farmland
- Dual aspect lounge with modern wood burning stove
- Indulgent family bathroom with roll top bath & separate shower
- Beech kitchen with Neff appliances leading to breakfast area with double glazed conservatory off
- Large practical utility
- Extensive reception parking with 23'6 detached garage
- EPC RATING: C
Enjoying stunning views across open fields towards Kirton Cliff this superb three bedroom detached bungalow is discreetly situated within the highly respected and rarely available commuter village of Scotton. The home is configured to look out across the year-long changing panorama to allow home and view to become a single dwelling of peaceful privacy. The quality is evident throughout: the easy intimacy of the dual aspect lounge is focused on the excellent contemporary wood burning stove, the beech effect appointed kitchen with integrated appliances opens to a breakfast area which in turn links to the south facing conservatory to create a social space of relaxed welcome and the traditionally styled bathroom with both roll top bath and separate shower enclosure is an indulgent luxury. The grounds have been stylishly landscaped to provide al fresco entertaining areas together with lawned gardens for family games. The inevitable guests are well catered for by the extensive reception area which also has space for the storage of a boat or motorhome together with a 23’6 detached garage. This superbly located and presented bungalow surprises with its style and warms with its welcome – you simply “have to be here”.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42519321.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6591961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.