4 bedroom detached house for saleKingsland/Mortimers Cross,Herefordshire,HR6
- 3 double Bedrooms in house, 1 double bed in annex
- Dining Room
- Outstanding fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Garden Room leading from the Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
- Utility Room
- Family Bathroom
- En-Suite shower room to Master Bedroom
- Annex: Kitchen/Lounge/Conservatory/Bathroom/Bedroom
A refurbished and immaculate 3 bed detached family home with detached annex and barn/outbuilding all standing in 1 acre of well maintained gardens.
A stunning and immaculately presented 3 bedroom family home set within 1 acre of gardens with a detached 1 bed annex and 12M x 7.5M detached barn.
Situated between the villages of Kingsland and Mortimer's Cross, this detached home has been fully refurbished by the current owners to a high standard and boasts a wonderful fitted kitchen which is bright and leads onto the extended garden room which is ideal for entertaining.
Attention to detail and a tasteful finish is apparent in every room including the newly fitted suites in the bathroom and en-suite shower room.
Extra accommodation is available in the detached 1 double-bedroom annex which has an en-suite bathroom, lounge, kitchen and conservatory which overlooks part of the well kept gardens and rural countryside views over neighbouring fields which surround the plot on three sides.
The mature garden is complete with a decked seating area, lawns, vegetable plots, variety of trees, shrubs, flowering plants, fruit orchard and feature pond.
The driveway leads to the property through an avenue of trees and opens into a hard standing parking/turning area. It also allows vehicle access to both the annex and detached barn. The barn is useful for storage and/or as a garage.
We highly recommend viewing of this property internally to fully appreciate all it has to offer. Please contact the agent on 01568 614123 to book a suitable viewing appointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2062314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Baldwin & Bright, Leominster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.