3 bedroom town house for saleTaylor Court, Ashbourne
- Modern Mid Town House
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen, Lounge
- Master Bedroom With En-suite Shower Room
- Driveway and Garage
This modern three storey mid town house is being offered for sale with no chain and is ready to move straight in to. The property offers bright and neutral decor throughout and would suit a professional couple or family.
This modern three storey mid town house is being offered for sale with no chain and is ready to move straight in to. The property offers bright and neutral decor, in brief the living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, cloak room W/C, utility room and bedroom. To the first floor there is an open plan dining kitchen and lounge. The second floor leads to the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and two further bedrooms and the bathroom. Outside to the front of the property the driveway provides off road car standing and leads to the integral garage with up and over door. The property is located within easy walking distance of the wide range of shops and amenities in Ashbourne and is within a few minutes drive of the Peak District National Park.
Entrance door to front, useful understairs storage cupboard, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor and doors leading to:
Fitted with W/C, hand wash basin with tiled splashback, extractor fan, halogen spotlights to ceiling and radiator.
Utility Room 7' 6" x 6' 6" ( 2.29m x 1.98m )
Fitted with base units, rolled edge working surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, pluming for automatic washing machine, wall mounted boiler, radiator and window to rear.
Ground Floor Bedroom 11' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading to second floor and doors leading to;
Dining Kitchen 15' 6" Max x 18' Max ( 4.72m Max x 5.49m Max )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated stainless steel gas hob and electric oven, cooker hood over and stainless steel splashback, inset halogen spot lights to ceiling, two UPVC double glazed windows to rear and radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.72m x 3.28m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, feature fire place with inset fire and two radiators.
Second Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and doors leading to:
Master Bedrooom 13' 8" x 11' 4" Max ( 4.17m x 3.45m Max )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, useful attic access, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, low level W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, extractor hood, part tiling to walls, inset halogen spot lights to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.39m x 2.08m )
UPVC double glazed window to front and radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising; panelled bath, low level W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, extractor fan, part tiling to walls and wall mounted heated towel rail.
The property has a driveway which provides off road car standing and leads to the single garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42521214.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.