1 bedroom flat for saleSpences Lane, Lewes
Sold STC £155,000
- Second Floor Purpose Built Flat
- One Bedroom
- Ideal Investment Property
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Communal Gardens
- Chain Free
- Gas Central Heating Throughout
Fox & Sons are delighted to present this one bedroom, second floor flat which would make, in our opinion, a great investment property or for first-time-buyers. Benefits include access to communal gardens and one allocated parking space.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this second floor, purpose built flat in Spences Lane. The property comprises of communal entrance leading to the private accommodation, 20 ft lounge & dining room, fitted kitchen, one bedroom and bathroom. From the communal gardens at the front there is a driveway which gives access to one allocated parking space. Castle Court would be the ideal property for investors or first-time-buyers, with it's close proximity to two major supermarkets, childrens playpark, recreational grounds and central Lewes town offering all that is has, alongside the open countryside and river walks available through the Malling area. Historical county town of Lewes gives the residents access to a vast array of shops, restaurants and cafes, numerous nursery, primary and secondary schools plus the local A-Level college. Fancy heading a bit further afield? The bustling city of Brighton is only 15 minutes away via Lewes' mainline rail station, while central London can be reached in 65 minutes. There is also a regular and reliant bus service operating between Brighton and Lewes which then provides transport to Ringmer, Uckfield and Tunbridge Wells.
Communal gardens laid to lawn to the front, communal front door opening to entrance hall. Stairs ascend to second floor landing.
Door leading through to hallway with radiator, area for hanging coats, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and slatted shelving for storage, doors into bedroom, sitting room and bathroom.
Lounge Dining Room 8' 1" max x 20' 5" ( 2.46m max x 6.22m )
Single glazed timber framed window to rear with secondary glazed unit and fitted Venetian blind, further single glazed timber framed window to side with secondary glazed unit and fitted Venetian blind, two radiator and opening through to kitchen.
Kitchen 5' 2" x 10' 1" ( 1.57m x 3.07m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear with secondary glazed unit. Fitted kitchen comprising matching wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces extend to incorporate single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, part tiled splashback, plumbed in AEG automatic washing machine, tall standing fridge freezer, gas cooker, microwave oven, radiator, vinyl flooring and wall mounted gas Potterton boiler.
Bedroom 8' 1" x 10' ( 2.46m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to front overlooking communal green with internal secondary glazed unit and fitted blind, single glazed timber framed window with secondary glazed unit and fitted Venetian blinds to rear, wardrobe unit with storage, two bedside units and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 9" x 4' 10" ( 1.75m x 1.47m )
Three piece bathroom suite comprising panel bath with electric power shower over and tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin with part tiled splashback, low level WC, extractor fan, textured ceiling and low level radiator.
Allocated parking for one vehicle.
The vendor is offering an allowance of £500 toward replacements carpets (subject to conditions).
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42521292.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.