3 bedroom bungalow for saleCastle Drive, Pevensey Bay, Pevensey
Sold STC £370,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- OPEN FARMLAND VIEWS TO THE REAR
- MODERNISED AND IMPROVED THROUGHOUT
- SOUGHT AFTER PEVENSEY BAY LOCATION
- SPACIOUS YET VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
Located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Pevensey Bay area, Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this EXTENDED CHALET BUNGALOW that has undergone considerable MODERNISATION and IMRPOVEMENTS by the current owner. Boasting SPACIOUS YET VERSATILE. Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Pevensey Bay area, Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW that has undergone considerable MODERNISATION and IMRPOVEMENTS by the current owner. Boasting SPACIOUS YET VERSATILE accommodation through and a LARGE REAR GARDEN that backs onto OPEN FARMLAND with far reaching views towards Pevensey Castle. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property. NO FORWARD CHAIN!!
Door to the side aspect, stripped wood flooring, spotlighting and a radiator.
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.93m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, open feature fireplace with surround, wall lights and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 23' 3" x 12' ( 7.09m x 3.66m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, range cooker, cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, integral fridge, space for freestanding fridge/freezer, ample space for a dining room table, stripped wood flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, under counter lighting, partly tiled walls, double glazed door to the rear aspect leading into the garden, double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden with far reaching views across open farmland.
Bedroom One 20' 9" x 11' 7" ( 6.32m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect leading into the garden, double fronted double wardrobes, door through to the en suite, radiator and spotlighting.
Comprising jacuzzi style corner bath, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Comprising bath with shower over, low level W C, vanity unit, spotlighting, fully tiled walls, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 16' 6" ( 4.50m x 5.03m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect with views across open farmland towards Pevensey Castle, ample eaves storage space, radiator.
A landscaped rear garden divided into several parts having a paved seating area to the foot of the garden, gated side access, trellis sytle fence with gated access to an area mainly laid to lawn, access to both outbuildings, double gates to the rear of the garden leading to a wood decked area with far reaching views across Open Farmland towards Pevensey Castle.
Outbuilding 25' 9" x 9' 11" ( 7.85m x 3.02m )
Currently used as a workshop with power, lighting and ample space for storage.
A block paved driveway to the front with ample off road parking for several vehicles, carport for undercover storage, gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42521295.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.