3 bedroom terraced house for saleSaffron Way, Whiteley
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Driveway Parking and Garage Potential
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Enclosed Rear Garden
- Master with En-Suite
- Highly Desirable Location
- Plumbing on All Floors
- Walking Distance to the Facilities at Whiteley Shopping Centre
- EPC - D
***PURCHASER INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY - PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS***
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to market for sale this three bedroom town house located in the highly requested area of Whiteley. The property comprises; integral garage which has been split with a stud wall to create a gym/store area, and garage/shed space, ground floor WC, modern fitted kitchen, and conservatory. The first floor boasts the lounge, WC and bedroom two with the 2nd floor housing the master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes, bedroom three and the family bathroom. The entire property has a light and airy modern feel, with plenty of windows letting in an abundance of natural light.
Externally there is driveway parking, an enclosed rear low maintenance garden, and park views to the front of the property.
Whiteley is one of our most requested locations, the area benefits from; excellent shopping facilities, popular schooling, and good transport links, making this the perfect residential location.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42522105.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6870409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Warsash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.