3 bedroom house for saleFinchampstead,Wokingham
Sold by Us £450,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Living Room
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Refitted Kitchen
- Refitted Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Large Private Landscaped Rear Garden
- Large Log Cabin with Multi Gym and Hot Tub.
- Garage In Block
- Trafiic Free Position
- Overlooking Communal Green To The Front
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and in a traffic free position overlooking a communal green to the front. This three bedroom semi-detached home is offered in excellent condition throughout.
Located in a quiet cul de sac and in a traffic free position over looking a communal green to the front. This three bedroom semi detached home is offered in excellent condition
throughout wit the benefit of having a double glazed conservatory across the rear of the property with by folding doors from the large living room. The kitchen has been refitted
along with the bathroom and cloakroom. Outside are beautiful landscaped rear gardens with additional space to the side, where there is a large log cabin with multi gym and hot tub.
To the front is a small area of garden leading to a communal open green area. There is also a garage in a block to the rear of the property. The property is located south of Wokingham
town centre with local facilities including some local shops, schools and restaurants. California Country Park and Sand Martins Golf course are also within a short distance.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2055647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.