5 bedroom flat for saleNewton Square, Bampton, Tiverton
Sold STC £185,000
- First floor apartment
- Four/five bedrooms - master en suite
- Open plan lounge/dining room
- Rear garden
- Off road parking
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating
A unique opportunity exists to acquire this extremely spacious and versatile four/five bedroom first floor apartment situated in the heart of this highly favoured town. The property benefits from a lounge/dining room and an eat in kitchen, whilst outside there is a good size level lawned garden.
This deceptively spacious apartment is situated in the heart of Bampton and provides comfortable and versatile family accommodation. It is comprised of an open plan lounge/dining room and a well appointed fitted kitchen. In addition there are five bedrooms, the master benefitting form an en suite shower room, together with a family bathroom. Externally there is a good size level garden at the rear of the property which is predominately laid to lawn and an area of off road parking.
single glazed stable door, fitted carpet, staircase rising to first floor
two uPVC double glazed windows to side, two radiators, airing cupboard, four wall lights, fitted carpet, part glazed door providing access via a set of steps to the rear garden
Lounge/ Dining Room 24' 10" x 18' 4" ( 7.57m x 5.59m )
two uPVC double glazed windows to front, two radiators, television and telephone points, four wall lights, dado rail to walls, fitted carpet
Kitchen 17' 10" x 13' ( 5.44m x 3.96m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units incorporating glass display cabinets, roll edged worktops and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar, radiator, spotlamps to ceiling, vinyl flooring
Bedroom One 13' x 12' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.81m )
two skylights, inset access to loft space, wall light, radiator, fitted carpet
En Suite Shower Room
shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, spotlamps to ceiling, part tiled walls
Bedroom Two 14' x 12' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.91m )
uPVC double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator, inset access to loft space, spotlamps to ceiling, fitted carpet
Bedroom Three 18' 8" x 12' 11" ( 5.69m x 3.94m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, spotlamps to ceiling, fitted carpet
Bedroom Four 22' 6" x 10' ( 6.86m x 3.05m )
two skylights, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point, fitted carpet
Bedroom Five/ Study 14' 9" x 12' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.73m )
two skylights, radiator, television point, fitted carpet
panelled bath, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, spotlamps to ceiling, fitted carpet
approached via a set of twin timber gates providing access to the rear of the property, the level gardens are mainly laid to lawn interspersed by a variety of mature trees and are enclosed by a combination of fencing and hedging offering a high degree of privacy,
From Tiverton follow the signs to Bampton, upon entering Bampton turn left into Britton Street, continue into the High Street, at the junction turn left and follow the road around the central island, the property will be seen on your left hand side clearly denoted by our for sale board. (The entrance to the property is situated on your left hand side in Newton Court).
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42522306.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.