3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreenways Crescent, Bury St. Edmunds
- Was £235,000 O.I.E.O, Reduced to £215,000 O.I.E.O
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Moreton Hall Development
- Off Road Parking
- Downstairs WC
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- CHAIN FREE!!
Attention first time buyers and investors!
New to the market is this deceptively spacious three bed mid-terraced property on the popular Moreton Hall Development. Situated close to local amenities and the town centre.
We are pleased to offer this three bed mid-terraced property on the popular Moreton Hall Development. This property is being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and consists of down stairs WC, living room, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, enclosed rear garden and off road parking. With double glazed windows throughout. Viewings are highly recommended,
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front. Power points, carpeted flooring, door to WC and door to living room.
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front. WC, hand wash basin, towel heater and laminate flooring.
Living Room 14' 3" x 14' 9" ( 4.34m x 4.50m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed patio doors to rear. Door to kitchen and stairs to first floor. Storage heaters, power points, phone point, fire place with electric fire and TV point.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 9" x 9' 7" ( 4.50m x 2.92m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed windows to side and rear and double glazed door to rear garden. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Sink and drainer. Void for washing machine, void for dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Part tiled decor, power points and vinyl flooring.
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting and loft access. Doors to bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three and bathroom. Power points and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 8" MAX x 9' 8" Plus Recess ( 3.86m MAX x 2.95m Plus Recess )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Storage heater, cupboard, fitted wardrobe, power points and exposed wooden floorboards.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" MAX x 8' 2" Plus Recess ( 3.76m MAX x 2.49m Plus Recess )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Storage heater, power points, double fitted wardrobe and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.31m x 1.96m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front. Storage heater, power points and carpeted flooring.
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to side. Bath with shower over, part tiled decor, WC, towel rail, pedestal basin, airing cupboard and vinyl flooring.
Paved path to front door with stoned area to side and outside light.
Fully enclosed rear garden with paved seating area. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with gated access to parking area and shed with electric.
Off road parking for two cars.
Head out of Bury St Edmunds on Mustow Street which turns into Eastgate Street until you rear a mini roundabout. Take the second exit onto Barton Road, following it until you get to the fourth right hand turning onto Kingsworth Road. Take the first right hand turning onto Lyminster Close then right again onto Greenways Crescent. The property can be found to the end with for sale board showing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42522339.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.