4 bedroom detached house for saleGreen End, Maulden
Withdrawn from Market £875,000
- Stunning Grade II listed home in a countryside & woodland setting
- The plot extends to around 1.5 acres with formal gardens & a pony paddock
- Three reception rooms
- Lovely 'farmhouse' styled kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room & 2 cloakrooms
- Four bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Abundant period features throughout
- Outbuildings including a large double storey garage, stable & tackroom
- Wonderfully unique location
- Well presented
A quintessential English Country Cottage steeped in history and occupying a plot of around 1.5 acres down a quiet no-through lane and bordering Maulden Woods. Green End Cottage is idyllic and dates from the 17th Century. It is Grade II listed so you can expect an array of period features and wonderful character throughout.
There have been sympathetic changes made over the years, including a substantial double storey extension. The accommodation comprises a reception area, study, living room, dining room, a lovely ?farmhouse' kitchen/breakfast room, two cloakrooms, family bathroom, ensuite bathroom to master bedroom and a utility/boot room. Three separate staircases provide access to four bedrooms. You cannot fail to be impressed with the tranquility of the location, stunning rural views over woodland and meadows. Green End Cottage has large well-stocked mature front and rear gardens, a gated courtyard driveway, large double storey garage/workshop, stable and tack room, small enclosed yard, bespoke pergola, summer house and small paddock.
Viewings are highly recommended so please contact Local Agent Network on 01525 876600 to book yours.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6717091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Local Agent Network, Central Bedfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.