3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBispham Road, Blackpool, Lancashire
Sold STC £151,500
- Three bedrooms, PLUS Lower ground floor
- Two reception rooms, Balcony
- Modern style Kitchen and Bathroom.
- Gas central heating, UPVC double glazing.
- WESTERLY facing rear gardens.
A semi detached family home offering deceptive levels of accommodation over three floors. Including the rooms on the lower ground floor, the property could offer four/five bedrooms, two reception rooms, and modern style kitchen and bathroom facilities. Immaculately presented throughout, and boasting a delightful Westerly facing rear garden, INTERNAL VIEWING IS VITAL.
From our Blackpool office proceed along Whitegate Drive, continuing into Devonshire Road. Turn right at the third set of traffic lights into Talbot Road, and continue through Layton centre, at the crest of the hill take the left fork into Bispham Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42528546.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA160225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.