4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBiggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18
Stunning 4 Bedroom family home in the ever popular location of Penrose Park
Be part of a thriving community situated on the leafy outskirt of this Historic town of Biggleswade.
Access to the A1 with links into London and Cambridge is a short drive. Rail links direct to London's Kingscross in as little as 35 minutes.
Built by the award winning Martin Grant Homes this modern and stylish 4 Bedroom property makes the perfect family home. With a large kitchen/dining room with double doors to garden and coming complete with stainless steel appliances including built under oven, five ring gas burner hob, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher, low voltage recessed ceiling lighting, granite work surfaces and ceramic tiled floor.
The living room is located to the front with bay window, white walls and smooth ceilings. Downstairs cloak room with white sanitary ware.
To the first floor are bedrooms 3 and 4 and family bathroom fitted with stylish white sanitary ware and attractive ceramic wall tiling to selected areas, polished chrome fittings and ladder towel rail.
Located on the second floor is the master bedroom complete with fitted wardrobes and en-suite with stylish white sanitary ware, polished chrome fittings and chrome ladder towel rail and ceramic floor tilling. There is a further double bedroom.
• NHBC 10 Year Warranty
• Oak colour internal doors throughout
• Built-in wardrobes with sliding doors (where applicable)
• Polished chrome door furniture
• Smooth ceilings decorated white throughout
• Internal walls decorated white throughout
• BT & TV points to living room & bedrooms plus additional TV point to kitchen / dining room (where applicable)
• TV point to living room pre-wired for clients future installation of Sky Plus
• EcoHomes Very Good
• Considerate Constructors Scheme
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ARS141794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.