Studio flat for saleSeaside, Eastbourne
Sold by Us £95,000
- First Floor Studio Flat
- Development of Six Apartments
- Range of Accommodation to Suit
- Considered appropriate for First Time Buyers, First Time Movers & Investors
- Newly Created Leases & Share in the Freehold
First floor studio apartment within this residential conversion of six apartments in the Seaside area of Eastbourne. The development offers a range of accommodation considered appropriate for first time buyers, first time movers & investors alike. Available with newly created leases & share of the freehold. Maintenance and yields for investment information available in Office on request. Projected completion date for the site September/October with the 'Show' Flat available now for viewing.
As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 150004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.