4 bedroom detached house for saleParkway, Chellaston, Derby
- Detached Family Home
- Sought After Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor WC
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Driveway & Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Internal Viewing Advised
A well-presented four double bedroom detached property in a popular & convenient location in Chellaston ideally suited to family living. The property benefits from having full gas central heating and double glazed and has an impressive 22ft lounge with patio doors to the garden. Viewings recommended
A well-presented four double bedroom detached property in a popular and convenient location in Chellaston ideally suited to family living. The accommodation benefits from full gas central heating and double glazing and comprises of an impressive 22ft lounge with patio doors to the garden, fitted kitchen, dining room and ground floor wc. To the first floor can be found four well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The property is set back from the road behind a landscaped front garden with a driveway leading to an integral garage. To the rear of the property is a beautifully maintained garden offering a good degree of privacy, mainly laid to lawn with patio and well stocked borders, trees, shrubs and plants. The property is well placed for access to a wide range of useful local amenities in Chellaston, road links with Derby City, A50 and East Midlands Airport and falls within the catchment for the well regarded Chellaston Secondary School. An early internal inspection come highly recommended.
Dining Room 7' 10" x 14' 3" ( 2.39m x 4.34m )
Having entance door, double glazed window to the front, double doors giving access to the kitchen, wood flooring, gas centraol heating radiator and decorative ceiling coving.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 11' 9" ( 2.39m x 3.58m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled walls, integral oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge, double glazed window to the side, door to the side and door giving access to:
Having door to lounge and ground floor WC and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 22' 9" x 11' 11" ( 6.93m x 3.63m )
A spacious lounge having double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors giving access onto the patio area of the garden, wood flooring, wood burner inset into chimney breast, TV point, recess spotlighting and decorative ceiling coving.
Ground Floor Wc
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin. Gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
Having double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobe with mirror doors.
Bedroom 2 7' 10" x 11' 1" ( 2.39m x 3.38m )
Having double glazed window, fitted wardrobe and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 12' 6" ( 2.72m x 3.81m )
Having double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 9" x 11' 7" ( 2.97m x 3.53m )
Having double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern matching three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls and tiled flooring, recess spotlighting and obscure double glazed window.
Single Integral Garage
Having up and over door, power and light.
To the front the property is set back from the road behind a neat landscaped foregarden area and driveway providing off road parking. Side access leads to beautifully maintained rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and a range of mature trees, shrubs and plants. Enclosed by timber fencing and offers a high degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42537510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.