3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHall Lane, Stickney, Boston
Sold STC £185,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED 2/3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- GARDEN ROOM / BEDROOM 3
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
This spacious DETACHED BUNGALOW is situated in the popular and well served village of Stickney. The property benefits from a Lounge Diner, Kitchen, 2/3 Bedrooms, Garden Room/Bedroom 3, En-Suite to Master Bedroom and a family Bathroom. With off road parking and detached double garage.
SPACIOUS DETACHED 2/3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW IN STICKNEY WITH DOUBLE GARAGE & GARDENS
With a partially obscure glazed side entrance door with matching side panel leading into the: -
Kitchen 15' 1" maximum x 8' 10" maximum ( 4.60m maximum x 2.69m maximum )
With a modern style fitted kitchen comprising roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units including glazed display cabinets and under cupboard lighting, integrated fridge, double oven and grill, 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel illuminated extractor fan above, plumbing for automatic washing machine, oil central heating boiler, window to front aspect, wood effect laminate flooring, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting.
With 2 radiators, coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting, ceiling mounted smoke alarm, wall mounted door chimes, 2 built-in storage cupboards.
Lounge Diner 24' maximum x 11' 10" maximum ( 7.32m maximum x 3.61m maximum )
With window to front and side aspect, 2 radiators, coved cornice, 2 ceiling light points with ornamental ceiling roses, electric fire with tiled hearth and display surround, TV aerial point, further wall mounted lighting.
Garden Room / Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.87m )
Having radiator, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, sliding patio doors to rear garden, TV aerial point.
Master Bedroom 11' 2" maximum x 12' 8" maximum ( 3.40m maximum x 3.86m maximum )
With window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting, built-in double wardrobe with overhead storage locker, door to: -
En-Suite Shower Room
With 3 piece suite comprising WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and tiling within, radiator, extractor fan, ceiling recessed lighting, obscure glazed window.
With 3 piece suite comprising tiled panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, obscure glazed window, radiator, built-in recess storage with display shelving and base level cabinet, built-in airing cupboard with hot water cylinder within.
To the front of the property is a gravelled driveway which provides off road parking and hardstanding. There is a well maintained front lawn with flower and shrub borders.
Gated access leads to the continuation of the driveway which extends along the side of the property and provides parking and leads to a further block paved section providing vehicular access to the detached Double Garage.
The rear garden is enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging and benefits from a raised paved patio seating area, shaped lawn. The garden is served by outside lighting.
Detached Double Garage 16' 9" x 16' 1" ( 5.11m x 4.90m )
With remote controlled roller door. Served by power and lighting. With window and service door leading to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42537522.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.