3 bedroom detached house for saleGarwood Close, King's Lynn
- WAS £180,000 REDUCED TO £170,000
- Detached house with no onward chain
- Three bedrooms
- Gardens & parking
- Corner plot
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £172,000 for 2 Garwood Close, King's Lynn, PE30 4U. Anyone wishing to plan an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 40-42 King Street, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 1ES, 01553 771337 before exchange of contracts.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale Garwood close, a three bedroom detached house in King's Lynn. Accommodation comprises of three good sized bedrooms, one including a built in wardrobe. Lounge, conservatory, downstairs cloakroom / utility room, kitchen / dining room, bathroom & rear garden. The third bedroom has been used as a walk in wardrobe with a variety of clothes rails and shelves which are easily removable. To the front of the property there is a majority low maintain garden with flowers to boarder with a concrete driveway providing parking leading to the garage. The garage has an up and over door with power and lights with an exit door to rear garden.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to entrance hall, stairs to first floor, radiator, telephone point.
Lounge 16' 11" max x 11' 4" ( 5.16m max x 3.45m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors through to conservatory, double glazed bay window to front. gas fire with York stone fire surround with side plinths, television points, wall lights, radiator.
Conservatory 17' 4" x 8' 2" ( 5.28m x 2.49m )
Of brick construction with poly carbonate roof, UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear & windows to rear and side. Wall lights, power point, telephone point, door to utility.
Downstairs Cloakroom / Utility
Low flush WC, hand wash basin to worktop surface with tiled splashback, base units, space for tumble dryer and washing machine, wall mounted electric heater, UPVC double glazed window.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 8" x 14' 9" max narrowing to 10' 3" ( 4.47m x 4.50m max narrowing to 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base level, worktop surface, stainless steel sink, wall mounted gas boiler, space and point for electric cooker, double glazed windows to front, side & rear, double glazed exit door to side, plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, double radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, double glazed window, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom One 8' 5" plus door recess x 9' 2" To front of wardrobes ( 2.57m plus door recess x 2.79m To front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window, radiator, television point, louvre doors to built in wardrobe with hanging rail and top shelf.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" plus recess x 8' 4" ( 3.53m plus recess x 2.54m )
Double glazed window, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 6' ( 2.49m x 1.83m )
Has been previously used a walk in wardrobe and has a variety of hanging rails and shelving which can be easily removed, double glazed window, radiator.
Suite comprising of paneled bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash basin and low flush WC, wall tiling, double glazed window, radiator.
To the front of the property there is a majority low maintenance garden with flower boarders, concrete driveway providing parking and leading to garage.
To the rear there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn to a variety of plants and shrubs to boarders with mature trees and hedging. There is a useful garden shed.
Garage 16' 3" x 7' 8" min to the front of pillars ( 4.95m x 2.34m min to the front of pillars )
Eaves storage, up and over door, power and lights, exit door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42537525.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.