2 bedroom terraced house for salePark Lane, Poulton Le Fylde, FY6 0DZ
- Two Bedroom Middle Terrace House
- Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage, Gardens, No Chain Delay
- Close To Local Schools, EPC Rating D
- Description: A two bedroom middle terraced property, set to a popular location with good access to local shops, amenities and schools, on the outskirts of Knott End on Sea. Offering spacious living accommodation, the property comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and modern kitchen. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a large family bathroom. To the outside, there is a garden area to the front and to the rear, there is a large paved rear garden and a large garage. Benefits for the property include a gas central heating system, UPVC double glazing and no chain delay. The property itself would be ideal for a first time buyer or investor. Viewing is highly recommended but strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Office in Knott End proceed out of the village along Lancaster Road turning right at the Fire Station onto Park Lane, the property is situated some distance along on the left hand side.
Vestibule: UPVC double glazed entrance door, tongue and groove to half of the wall, glazed inner door to;
Entrance Hall: Stairs to the first floor, radiator.
Lounge: Apprix sizes 12'4'' x 11'3'' Excluding the bay. (3.76 x 3.43m) UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, open fireplace with inset multi fuel burner with slate hearth, meter cupboard, picture rail, TV point, telephone point, wood laminate floor, radiator.
Dining Room: Approx sizes 13'2'' x 11'8'' (4.01 x 3.56m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, picture rail, TV point, telephone point, radiator.
Inner Hall: Under stair storage.
Kitchen: Approx sizes 10'7'' x 12'0'' UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side, modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, electric cooker point, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, wood laminate floor, UPVC stable door to the rear.
First Floor Landing: Spindle staircase, loft access.
Bedroom One: Approx sizes 12'2'' x 15'0'' (3.71 x 4.45m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, TV point, telephone point, wood laminate floor, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx sizes 13'2'' x 9'3'' (4.01 x 2.87m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, TV point, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx sizes 11'0'' x 8'4'' (3.35 x 2.56m) Two UPVC double glazed frosted windows to the rear, panel bath with UPVC cladding to the wall to the shower area, electric shower, part tiled walls, cupboard housing the gas fired combi boiler, radiator.
Front Garden: Pebble front garden area, privet dividing hedge to each side, flower and shrub displays.
Rear Garden: Large paved rear garden, brick wall divide, external tap, gated access to the rear.
Garage: Approx sizes 22'0'' x 11'6'' (6.71 x 3.51m) Electronic up and over door, power and light laid on, rear twin door access, UPVC double glazed window to the side, side personnel door.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAR69. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.