3 bedroom link detached house for saleRainbow Road, Canvey Island, Essex
- THREE BEDROOM LINK DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- JUST A TWO MINUTE WALK/LESS THAN 500FT FROM THE HIGH STREET (ACCORDING TO GOOGLE MAPS)
- OFF STREET PARKING
- 34FT (DOUBLE LENGTH) GARAGE
- GORGEOUS REAR GARDEN OFFERING A DECKING AREA, POND, AND WELL MATURED AND PRUNED PLANTS, BUSHES AND SHRUBBERIES
- NICE SIZE KITCHEN/DINER
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- SOLID WOOD FLOORING TO THE HALLWAY, LOUNGE AND LANDING
- MARBLE FLOORING TO THE BATHROOM
GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £310,000. Anthony Quirk are proud to offer 'For Sale' this good size THREE BEDROOM link detached family home situated within just a 2 minute walk/less than 500ft from the High Street (according to Google maps). This beautiful property stands proud on a lovely plot benefiting from a nice size driveway offering off street parking, access to the 34ft double length garage and side access to the rear garden. The rear garden itself boasts a decking area, pond and well matured and pruned plants, bushes and shrubberies. Internally there is a good size kitchen/diner, ground floor WC and an abundance of quality fittings including solid wood flooring to the hallway/lounge/landing, marble flooring to the bathroom and a gorgeous limestone fireplace to the lounge (explained to us by the current owner/s). An internal viewing comes highly recommended in order to truly appreciate what this attractive property has to offer its new owner/s. Call the AQ team now on 01268 511311.
Property ref: 121_193_4145241
16'04'' x 11'10''
16'08'' x 10'04''
Ground Floor WC
11'10'' x 10'04'' (max) with built in wardrobes
12'02'' x 10'02'' (max) with built in wardrobe
8'06'' x 7'03''
7'05'' x 5'05''
Double Length Garage
34'07'' x 7'09'' plus off street parking
Picturesque front and rear gardens
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42538053.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4145241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Quirk, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.