2 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Road, Newton, Wisbech
Sold STC £105,000
- Well presented mid terraced cottage
- Popular village location
- Two double bedrooms and a bathroom
- Off road parking & rear garden
- No upward chain!
NO UPWARD CHAIN This well presented property offers great value in todays market and includes two double bedrooms, kitchen, utility, lounge and a large bathroom. Also off road parking, enclosed rear garden and lovely village setting
VILLAGE LIFE! Located in the popular village of Newton and being set back from the road, is this charming mid terraced cottage being sold with no upward chain. Well presented throughout the property has a living room, a kitchen/diner and a utility/store room on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and an oversized bathroom. Outside provides off road parking for two vehicles to the front with a fully enclosed garden to the rear.
Living Room 12' 2" max x 11' 7" ( 3.71m max x 3.53m )
Kitchen / Diner 16' 6" x 11' 3" max ( 5.03m x 3.43m max )
Utility 8' 1" x 4' 1" ( 2.46m x 1.24m )
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 11' 4" ( 3.71m max x 3.45m )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.77m )
Bathroom 11' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.90m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed to the second set of traffic lights and bear right into Sutton Road. Continue along and turn left signposted Newton. Follow the road into the village, continue along where the property will be found down a driveway on your right hand sized. Look for our board!
Includes a photo of the village sign.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42538752.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.