3 bedroom detached house for saleScriven Grove, Haxby, York
Sold STC £265,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms, Potential To Extend
- Generous Plot with Gardens To Front, Side & Rear
- Detached Garage & Ample Off Street Parking
SPACIOUS DETACHED HOME ON GENEROUS PLOT WITH SCOPE TO EXTEND CLOSE TO HAXBY AMENITIES - Situated on a generous plot, this three double bedroom detached dormer bungalow boasts spacious living accommodation over both floors that includes two reception rooms and kitchen diner. NO ONWARD CHAIN
Scriven Grove is located on a quiet cul de sac in Haxby and lies close to local schools and amenities. Situated on a generous plot, this three double bedroom detached dormer bungalow boasts spacious living accommodation over both floors that includes two reception rooms and kitchen diner. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, bathroom, kitchen with pantry store, living room with feature fireplace, dining room with sliding doors to rear garden and downstairs bedroom. To the first floor is a landing leading to two double bedrooms and single bedroom ideal for am en suite shower room. Externally to the front is a long driveway leading to a detached garage and lawned garden with planted shrubs. To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with paved patio seating area with planted shrubs and mature hedged borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this well positioned flexible home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN...
Accessed via a double glazed door to the side and with window to the side. With understairs storage cupboard and cupboard housing gas combi boiler. Radiator and doors to:
With a W.C and double glazed window to the side.
A part-tiled suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 14' x 11' 3" plus wardrobes ( 4.27m x 3.43m plus wardrobes )
With double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, built in wardrobes, television point and a radiator.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.69m )
A range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink unit with drainer and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include a gas oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. With a double glazed window and door to rear garden.
Living Room 17' 3" x 11' 2" ( 5.26m x 3.40m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, television point, serving hatch and a radiator.
Dining Room 10' x 12' ( 3.05m x 3.66m )
With double glazed sliding doors to the rear garden and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Accessed from the hallway and with a useful storage cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom Two 11' 2" including wardrobes x 17' 11" ( 3.40m including wardrobes x 5.46m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.45m x 2.90m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, under eaves storage and a radiator.
Potential En-Suite 10' 11" x 3' 10" ( 3.33m x 1.17m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect and under eaves storage.
The front garden is lawned with planted shrubs and a driveway providing off street parking and leading to a detached garage.
The enclosed rear garden is predominantly lawned within fenced and hedged and hedged borders.
Detached garage accessed via double doors and with power and lighting connected.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42538767.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.