4 bedroom detached house for saleConstantine Road, Ashford
Sold by Us
- As you enter the property there is a spacious hall.
- The lounge has a log burner and doors leading to dining room.
- The kitchen/breakfast room has integrated dishwasher, cooker, hob and fridge.
- The utility room has a sink with space for a washing machine and spin dryer, and door to downstairs cloakroom.
- Upstairs are 4 double bedrooms. Bedroom 1 has en-suite bathroom and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 has en-suite bathroom and built-in wardrobes.
- Outside there is a good size back garden and to the front there is parking for several cars.
We are delighted to offer for sale this FOUR bedroom executive detached house in the sought after location of Knights Park on a good sized plot.
This location offers good access to the motorway, town centre, Ashford International Station and local schools.
The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Living Room 5.07 x 3.55 plus bay
Dining Room 3.75 x 2.88
Kitchen 4.1 x 3.37 max
Utility 4.09 x 1.87 max
Conservatory 3.84 x 2.9
Garage 4.97 x 2.59
Bedroom 1 4.77 x 4.39 max
En-suite 2.78 x 2.62 max
Bedroom 2 3.97 x 2.83 max
En-suite 2.13 x 1.48 max
Bedroom 3 3.27 x 2.84 max
Bedroom 4 3.03 x 2.84 max
Bathroom 2.31 x 1.68
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42539337.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5el-xr6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.