3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Ives Road, Leadgate, Consett, DH8
- Three Bedroomed Terraced House
- Bay Fronted And Well Presented
- Two Reception Rooms
- Undergone Comprehensive Refurbishment Since 2012
- There Is A Rear Yard With A Raised Decked Area
- Forecourt Garden Area To The Front.
A well-presented, bay-fronted, three-bedroomed terraced house with two reception rooms and a modern kitchen, situated in this popular road in Leadgate.
The house has undergone comprehensive refurbishment since 2012, when a new kitchen and new bathroom were fitted, as well as replastering, rewiring and a new heating system (with combi. boiler). The uPVC double glazed windows were replaced in 2015 when new composite doors were also fitted to the front and rear. The accommodation comprises: entrance lobby, hall, living room with bay window and double doors to dining room, fitted rear kitchen, first floor landing, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a bathroom, fitted with a white suite. There is a rear yard with a raised decked area, and a forecourt garden area to the front.
St Ives Road is situated close to local facilities in Leadgate, including the primary school a few hundred yards along the road, and it is within a mile-and-a-half of Consett town centre where there are further shops and amenities. The nearby A691 and A692 highways provide easy access to Durham and Newcastle, which are both within 13 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42539424.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS160244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Consett . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.