3 bedroom detached house for saleAspley Park Drive, Nottingham
Guide Price £230,000
- GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £250,000
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE MATURE PRIVATE GARDEN IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER/SITTING ROOM
- LARGE MATURE PRIVATE GARDEN IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING
- SOLID OAK FLOORS DOWNSTAIRS. ALL DOORS, SKIRTING AND PICTURE RAILS STRIPED TO REVEAL THE NATURAL WOOD.
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING IN BATHROOM AND KITCHEN
This great 3 bedroom detached house comes to the market in a great location of the Aspley area just located off Aspley Lane. This detached property has on and off road parking and a brick garage and with a large living area and bedrooms, would make a great purchase for any first time buyers.
**FULLY AVAILABLE** **AN OPPORTUNITY NOT BE MISSED** **PERFECT FAMILY HOME**
Guide Price of £230,000 - £250,000. New House For Sale this beautifully presented three bedroom detached property has been modernised to a high standard by the current owners. There is plenty of scope to extend the property to the rear, side and upwards. It is located in the desirable part of Aspley which has excellent transport links to Nottingham. Ideally located for the M1 and also the A52. It is in the catchment area for Trinity R.C Comprehensive School and Bluecoat School.
Original leaded door to the front elevation, reception hallway with pine banister and balustrades, original solid oak floor, wall mounted radiator and under stairs cupboard with additional storage.
WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls and feature window to the side. Travertine tiled floor. Built-in storage cupboard.
Lounge 11' 4" Plus Bay x 13' 11" Max ( 3.45m Plus Bay x 4.24m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Solid Oak floor, feature fire place, Coal effect gas fire and two wall mounted radiators.
Kitchen / Diner
L-Shaped open plan room which lends itself very well for entertaining. The kitchen area comprises of MFI fitted kitchen units (maple veneer) with contrasting black Granite work surfaces and splash backs area, sink and drainer (granite) and a 4 seater breakfast counter. The floor is tastefully tiled with travertine tiles and benefits from under floor heating. Electric oven, AEG gas hob, with space for washing machine, dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer. UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
UPVC Double glazed French doors give access from the dining room into the garden. The fire place in the dining room housing the coal effect gas fire, three wall mounted radiators, solid oak floor.
Accessed via entrance hall. Large landing with large double UPVC glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator. Landing gives access to:
Walk In Airing Cupboard
Housing central heating boiler, tumble dryer and space to air clothes. Access to loft which has had extra insulation and has a partially boarded floor with plenty of storage room.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 9' 4" Plus Wardrobe ( 3.48m x 2.84m Plus Wardrobe )
UPVC Double glazed window to the front with Hammonds fully fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 9' 4" Plus Wardrobe ( 3.94m x 2.84m Plus Wardrobe )
UPVC Double glazed window to the rear with Hammond’s fully fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 10' 11" Plus Wardrobe ( 2.36m x 3.33m Plus Wardrobe )
UPVC Double glazed window to the front aspect with a mirrored fitted wardrobe and wall mounted radiator.
Comprising of a corner bath, separate shower cubicle incorporating a mains powered pump shower, wash hand basin, WC. Fully tiled with Villeroy & Boch wall and floor tiles, under floor heating, Designer floor mounted radiator (central heating).
To the rear of the property is a beautiful large established garden with mature trees and shrubs and is very private/not overlooked. Ideal for garden parties/entertaining with a patio area located at the back of the garden. There are also two large garden sheds. The boundary has wooden fencing on one side and a wall on the other which is disguised with shrubbery.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42539664.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS107269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.